Plot 51 is a two bedroom, first floor apartment, ready to move in now!
This stylish 2 bedroom apartment has been designed to provide a light and comfortable living space, ready for you to settle in and to make your own.
The entrance hall offers plenty of storage space as you enter the property with a freestanding washer / dryer located in one of the storage cupboards.
The principal bedroom benefits from a built in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite and there a second double bedroom. The contemporary kitchen has been fitted with an all desirable specification, with energy efficient and sleek integrated appliances offering everything you’ll need. With an open plan kitchen / living / dining room which leads out onto a balcony, you will have the perfect entertainment space for hosting friends and family.
Overview of key information about this property and the potential costs for your new home. Plot 51 is a leasehold property with no ground rent fees. Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Lease Length: 240
- Unexpired lease length: 239
- Council Tax Band: TBC
- Service Charge: £2166.43
- Service Charge Review Period: Annual
Two bedroom, first floor apartment
Ready to move in!
Approx. 807 sq ft
Balcony off living area
Contemporary bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
Built-in wardrobe and en-suite to principal bedroom
Close to green open spaces and Mill Road shops
Plenty of storage cupboards
10 year NHBC warranty
- Coming Soon
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual apartment and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen
• Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback
• Bosch integrated single oven
• Bosch integrated microwave
• Bosch integrated compact combi oven/microwave to studios
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated cooker hood
• Blanco stainless steel undermounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (freestanding in utility store)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-Suite
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and the dark wood effect vanity tops and matching bath panel add a touch of elegance to
create stunning bathrooms.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen
• Dark wood effect vanity tops with matching bath panel where applicable
• Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (if no en-suite)
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
Our elegant and stylish master en-suites feature white Ideal Standard sanitary ware and complementing mixer taps and showers by Hansgrohe with a bespoke feature mirror with LED
lighting adding a hint of sophistication.
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
• Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (to bathroom if no en-suite)
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Amtico flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/dining/living room and studio bedroom areas
• Carpet to bedrooms (not including studios)
• Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Downlights to kitchen/dining/living room, bathroom and en-suite
• Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and ensuite
• TV, BT and data points to selected locations
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
• External lighting to balcony/terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Paving to terraces, porcelain tiles to balconies and winter gardens
Apartment Communal Areas
• Fob controlled access system to entrance lobby
• Lift access to all floors
• Cycle and bin storage space
• Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby
Car & Cycle Parking
• Car parking space available in basement car park to selected apartments
• Electric car charging points available in basement car park
The basement car park for car parking and cycle parking is available to selected homes at Ironworks. Owners of apartments in the Eagle Building, the Foundry Building and the Headley Building, and the owners of plots 177 to 182 on Hooper Street will be able to purchase the right to use a car parking space at an additional cost, subject to availability. Please speak to our Sales Team for further information.
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• 240 year lease
The apartment buildings, the basement car park and any non-adopted areas at Ironworks will be maintained by a Management Company of which every home owner will become member once they purchase a property at Ironworks. A managing agent has been appointed to take on the maintenance responsibilities for these areas and a service charge will be payable by each home owner for the services provided.
Get in touch
Contact our Sales Executive to talk to us directly and find out more about our fabulous news homes at Ironworks.
Register your interest today
Please note our sales suite will be closed on Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th June for the Queens Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
If you are not able to visit us we also have our guided virtual tour available or you can of course contact us by phone or we can arrange a video call with you to discuss our new homes.