The Headly Building – plot 64
- EXCLUSIVE LIMITED TIME OFFER - FIRST THREE MONTHS MORTGAGE FREE*
- Smart ground floor 1 bedroom studio apartment
- HELP TO BUY available
- 466 Sq ft / 43 Sq m
- South facing terrace off both the living and bedroom area
- Built in wardrobe to bedroom
- Contemporary bespoke kitchen with integrated applicances
- Bathroom with dark wood effect vanity top and matching bath panel
- Cycle parking in basement
- Close to green open spaces and Mill Road shops
- A short walk to Cambridge train station
DON’T MISS OUR EXCLUSIVE LIMITED TIME OFFER AND ENJOY YOUR FIRST 3 MONTHS MORTGAGE FREE*
With the Help to Buy: Equity Loan and 3 month mortgage holiday, you could save thousands and put money towards making an apartment a home!
Set around landscaped green open spaces, our contemporary apartments provide a unique space for you and your family to thrive in a vibrant and inclusive new community and just off Cambridge’s vibrant and eclectic Mill Road.
The design of these contemporary apartments draw on the area’s rich industrial heritage, complementing the local architecture with a stunning blend of strong angular steel and mellow brickwork. Modern interiors are spacious and light-filled, designed for modern living with energy efficient fixtures and fittings that complement the clean lines of the exterior design.
The communal outdoor spaces, enhanced with art sculptures and artwork, plus the community centre and two small commercial offices or cafe spaces, give residents and those living near Ironworks inspiring places to meet and enjoy time with friends and neighbours.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual apartment and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
• Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback
• Bosch integrated single oven
• Bosch integrated microwave
• Bosch integrated compact combi oven/microwave to studios
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated cooker hood
• Blanco stainless steel undermounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (freestanding in utility store)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-suite
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and the dark wood effect vanity tops and matching bath panel add a touch of elegance to
create stunning bathrooms.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen
• Dark wood effect vanity tops with matching bath panel where applicable
• Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (if no en-suite)
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
Our elegant and stylish master en-suites feature white Ideal Standard sanitary ware and complementing mixer taps and showers by Hansgrohe with a bespoke feature mirror with LED
lighting adding a hint of sophistication.
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower door
• Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops (to bathroom if no en-suite)
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Amtico flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/dining/living room and studio bedroom areas
• Carpet to bedrooms (not including studios)
• Large format tiles to bathroom and en-suites
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• High efficiency double glazed aluminium timber composite windows
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Downlights to kitchen/dining/living room, bathroom and en-suite
• Pendant fittings to selected locations including entrance hall and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and ensuite
• TV, BT and data points to selected locations
• Wiring for customer’s own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
• External lighting to balcony/terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Paving to terraces, porcelain tiles to balconies and winter gardens
Apartment Communal Areas
• Fob controlled access system to entrance lobby
• Lift access to all floors
• Cycle and bin storage space
• Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby
Car & Cycle Parking
• Car parking space available in basement car park to selected apartments
• Electric car charging points available in basement car park
The basement car park for car parking and cycle parking is available to selected homes at Ironworks. Owners of apartments in the Eagle Building, the Foundry Building and the Headley Building, and the owners of plots 177 to 182 on Hooper Street will be able to purchase the right to use a car parking space at an additional cost, subject to availability. Please speak to our Sales Team for further information.
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• 240 year lease
The apartment buildings, the basement car park and any non-adopted areas at Ironworks will be maintained by a Management Company of which every home owner will become member once they purchase a property at Ironworks. A managing agent has been appointed to take on the maintenance responsibilities for these areas and a service charge will be payable by each home owner for the services provided.